Delta Fresh US-3 Water Filters
Delta Fresh ® US-3 Reverse Osmosis System Replacement Water Filters And TFC RO Reverse Osmosis Membranes.
DELTA FRESH REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS USE SLIM-LINE REPLACEMENT O-RINGS AND REPLACEMENT FILTER HOUSING SUMPS. THEY ORIGINALLY CAME WITH A 3.2 GALLON TANK. WE CARRY ALL THE REPAIR PARTS, FAUCETS, TANKS, FILTERS, RO MEMBRANES, VALVES, TUBES AND CONNECTORS FOR ALL OF THE DELTA FRESH REVERSE OSMOSIS SYSTEMS.
Minimum filter change is every 6 months for the sediment prefilter and every 12 months for all carbon filters. Change more often if your usage is higher than normal or you have bad incoming source water.
- Four Stage Standard RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Change Kit
Four Stage Standard RO Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Change KitLearn More
- GE Osmonics ® Purtrex PX-5-978 Sediment Replacement Water Filter # 93023
GE Osmonics ® Purtrex PX-5-978 Sediment Replacement Water Filter # 93023 9 7/8" 5 micron. High capacity.Learn More
- KX Matrikx ® 10/2 Carbon Block Water Filter # 10-250-190-975 ReplacementKX Matrikx ® 10/2 Carbon Block Water Filter # 10-250-190-975 Compatible Replacement. If you order the KX 10/2 you will receive the GGN 10/2 as the new replacement as the KX 10/2 has been discontinued by KX Industries. Extruded Carbon Block Water Filter. 9 3/4" long X 2 1/2" diameter OD X 1 1/4" diameter ID. 20 per case, sold individually. Order a case and save even more. Learn More
- Omnipure ® CL-10RO-T/33 GAC Inline Replacement Water FilterOmnipure ® CL-10RO-T/33 inline GAC carbon water filter replacement cartridge. 1/4" (-B) or 3/8" (-C) FNPT (Female National Pipe Thread) connections. Replacement Jaco connectors and John Guest Speedfit connectors availble seperately for 1/4" or 3/8" tube. 25 per case, priced and sold individually. Order a case and save even more. Learn More
- Dow Filmtec ® TW30-1812-24 RO # 93430 reverse osmosis membraneDow Filmtec ® TFC 24 GPD RO reverse osmosis membrane - standard size 1.75" X 11.75" # 93430 Learn More
- Pentek # 151121 O-Ring Replacement For Slim Line Water Filter HousingsPentek # 151121 O-Ring For Slim Line Water Filter Housing Compatible With Culligan / Ametek / US Filter / Plymouth / Kleen Plus / American Plumber / Bruner & Many Other Brands. O-Ring For Slim Line Water Filter Housing. Buna-N FDA Grade. (Slim Line Housings Use A 3 1/2" diameter "O" Ring) Ametek # 151121 Same as Culligan OR-38 O-ring. Learn More
- Dow Corning - Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - Be sure to lube your O-rings to help prevent leaks.Dow Corning/ Molykote ® 111 6 gram O-ring Silicone Lubricant and Sealant - 6 gram pillow pack. (like a ketchup packet) Great O-ring sealant and lubricant. FDA and NSF approved. (Do Not Use Petroleum Jelly As It May Break Down O-rings Or Housings) This is the same premium grade silicone sealant and lubricant used in underwater photography cameras, scuba gear and other underwater applications that simply can't afford leaks. Why not use the best for your reverse osmosis or drinking water filtration system? Learn More
- Pentek SW-1A # 150539 SW1 Slim Line Water Filter Housing Spanner WrenchPentek SW-1A # 150539 SW1 Slim Line Water Filter Housing Spanner Wrench. Compatible With Culligan, Ametek, US Filter, Plymouth, Kleen Plus, American Plumber, Bruner & Many Other Brands. SW-1 Water Filter Housing Wrench. Fits 4" Slim Line Housings. (Slim Line Housings Have A 3 1/2" diameter "O" Ring) Ametek # 150294. Only for use in loosening filter housings, never to tighten. Overtightening may cause damage to the O-rings and make re-opening VERY difficult. Hand tighten only. Fits most standard style RO systems. Replaces 150294. For really stubborn filter housings our technicians will use two wrenches together for maximum power where one wrench might break or not do the job. Place the handles of two wrenches pointing in opposite directions and it will apply force evenly. Our techs know the tricks. Learn More
- Pro Products Sani System Water Filtration System SanitizerSani-System ® Pro Products is proud to introduce Sani-System, the first and only EPA product approved for sanitizing water softeners, RO units and Water Coolers. Alos NSF certified. Sani System is proven to kill 99.9% of E. coli, E. coli O157:H7, Staphylococcus aureus, Listeria monocytogenes and other harmful bacteria. It does not use chlorine, other oxidizers or acids that can harm water softener equipment parts. Use is simple; each dose comes in a pre-measured pouch. Just cut, pour and regenerate softener. No measuring, No mess! Sanitizing Equipment! Applications Interior Surfaces of Water Softeners, Reverse Osmosis (RO) Units, Ice Machines, Water Coolers, Water Holding Tanks and Pressure Tanks. Pro Products Sani System Sanitizer. 0.25 fl. oz. concentrate is perfect for your RO reverse osmosis drinking water system sanitizing.. Learn More
- TDS Meter - Test For Total Dissolved Solids In Water - Reverse Osmosis Membrane Tester - TDS MeterTDS Meter - Tester. The Only Way To Know If Your Reverse Osmosis RO Membrane Is Performing Correctly - Tests for TDS - Total Dissolved Solids. A Must For All RO System Owners. Compare Incoming Feed Water To Treated Water - Replace Membrane If Less Than 80% of TDS Is Being Removed Learn More
- TDS Meter Inline Water Tester DM1 - HM Digital Dual Mode Reading - Easily Installs Inline - Very Simple To UseTDS Water Meter - HM Digital DM1 - Dual Mode - Installs Inline - Check the TDS level with the push of a button. Now you can easily check to make sure the water from your reverse osmosis system is top quality. Measure the tap water coming in vs. the purified water going out of your system at any time. Very easy installation. Highly efficient and accurate due to its advanced microprocessor technology. Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 10 minutes of non-use. Dual Range 0-9990 ppm. Always know if your RO membrane is performing correctly! Learn More
- Air pressure gauge for reverse osmosis water accumulator tanksAir pressure gauge for reverse osmosis water accumulator tanks - Specially calibrated for reverse osmosis system tanks. Scale from 1 to 20 PSI. Large scale reading over small PSI range allows optimum accuracy. Just like car tires lose air pressure, so does the bladder of your reverse osmosis water accumulator tank. Improper tank air pressure will cause your system to operate improperly. This is a must for all reverse osmosis system owners. Learn More
- Replacement Non-Air Gap Pure Water Faucet - Calif. Low Lead LevelReplacement Non-Air Gap Pure Water Faucet - Calif. Low Lead Level Learn More
Simply enter your Feed Water TDS and RO Water TDS into the boxes above and click "Submit". The percentage of TDS Rejection will be displayed. We normally recommend membrane replacement once you drop below 75%. This may vary in areas with high TDS in the feed water.
See our selection of TDS meters under Water Tests
* Delta Fresh ® is the registered trademark of Delta Fresh, the manufacturer of Delta Fresh ® brand water treatment equipment. The replacement filters and membranes listed above are not manufactured or endorsed by Delta Fresh. Rather, these filters and reverse osmosis membranes are manufactured by other companies. While these filters and ro membranes are compatible for use in Delta Fresh ® reverse osmosis systems and water treatment equipment, we make no representation as to whether using these filters and membranes is consistent with the warranty and specifications applicable to Delta Fresh ® water filter equipment. This includes compatible replacement sediment water filters, replacement Carbon Block Water Filters, GAC Carbon Filters, AICRO Inline Post Filters, RO Reverse Osmosis Membranes, Sediment Pre Filters, faucets, water tanks, valves, pumps, UV Ultraviolet and water testing supplies.