Auto Shut Off Valves ASV ASO
Auto Shut Off Valves For Reverse Osmosis RO Pure Water Systems ASV ASO
Most ASV Auto Shut Off Valves are set to activate when the tank pressure is 65% of the incoming water pressure.
- Automatic Shut Off Valve for reverse osmosis RO system - ASO ASVLearn More
Auto Shut Off RO 1 - Automatic shutoff valve for reverse osmosis systems. ASO ASV Easy to use 1/4" OD Tube Jaco connectors included. The valve automatically shuts off production when the tank pressure reaches approximately 65% of the incoming line pressure.
- Automatic Shut Off Valve with quick connections for reverse osmosis RO system - ASO ASVAuto Shut Off RO 1 With Quick Connections- Automatic shutoff valve for reverse osmosis systems. ASO ASV Easy to use 1/4" OD Tube with quick connections. The valve automatically shuts off production when the tank pressure reaches approximately 65% of the incoming line pressure.Learn More
- Auto Shut Off Valve For RO Reverse Osmosis System - 90 Percent - ASO ASVAuto Shut Off Valve set to trigger at 90 percent - System automatically shuts off when the tank pressure reaches 90% of the incoming line pressure. ASO ASV Comes with 1/4" OD Tube John Guest Speed Fit quick connectors. Made for use with systems that have a pressure booster pump such as a permeate pump. Adding a permeate pump to a system with a standard auto shut off valve works fine. But changing the auto shut off valve to one that triggers at 90 percent of incoming line pressure will increase the holding capacity of the tank and provide a faster flow rate when dispensing water from the faucet. • Increases flow and pressure • Increases storage tank capacity • Great for ice maker supply • Improves water quality • Extends membrane and diaphragm life • Reduces TDS creep.Learn More
- The Terminator T-2000 Automatic Shut Off Valve for reverse osmosis system - ASO ASVThe Terminator T-2000 automatic shut off valve for reverse osmosis system. The Terminator 2000 will monitor the tap water pressure and the purified tank pressure. As the tank fills to about 2/3 of the tap water pressure, the Terminator will turn the system off. ASO ASVLearn More
- Aquatec ® AFT Auto Flush Kit With TimerAquatec ® AFT Auto Flush Kit With Timer. Reduces "brine to product" ratio. Improves system "TDS" rejection rate. Extends membrane life. Hermetically protected electronics for long life. One of the challenges addressed by Aquatec's Engineering staff was the development of a device that would assist the R.O. membrane to perform with maximum efficiency for longer time periods. Most designers recommend that a R.O. system be flushed on a regular basis. Aquatec's AFR 600 series Auto-Flush valve provides this flush. In addition, the AFT can reduce the "brine to product" ratio, especially in low "TDS" applications, while maintaining or improving system "TDS" rejection rate and extending membrane, sediment and carbon filter life. Upon system start-up and every hour thereafter, the 24 VAC normally closed solenoid valve automatically "power-flushes" the membrane at full pump flow, or full line pressure in unboosted systems, for 18 seconds every hour. Turbulent water action scrubs organic and inorganic contaminants from the membrane surface, extending membrane life and efficiency. The "power flush" occurs only while the system is in the water making mode. The flush cycle is reset automatically when the R.O. system repeats the "water making" mode after the "full tank shut-down" mode. Water which has been standing idle in the membrane module for an extended period, is purged to the drain.Learn More
- Gallonage Meter - 100 - 1,800 Adjustable Gallon Auto Shut Off ValveGallonage Meter - 100 - 1,800 Gallon Auto Shut Off - Variable setting up to 1,800 gallons. Once the setting is reached the valve closes and won't allow more water to flow. Great way to let you know when your filters have reached their maximum life and they are due to be changed. Comes with 1/4" Jaco Tube connectors. #WM-2000-W Easy installation and use.Learn More